How does money flow from your customer’s pocket to your bank account? Understanding this startup basic can make all the difference when building your business.
This series of videos will give you a new way of thinking about your business. You’ll have tools to analyse each of the 5 most important parts of your business. Not only that but I’ll give you new tools to use with each part.
There are five lessons in the framework:
- First an introduction and overview to the Money Flow Framework.
- Step 1 is how to get your customer’s attention.
- Step 2 is how you must build desire and trust in your customer.
- Step 3 is how to get people to actually buy your product.
- Step 4 is how to deliver your product in a way that produces successful fans.
- Step 5 is how cash needs to flow through your business and into your personal bank account.
Subscribe on YouTube to get the latest videos as soon as they come out.
Photo by Jonny McKenna on Unsplash